Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Pure Toast Episode 5: Roomate Robert

Introducing Roomate Robert (we aren't allowed to say his last name)! In this episode we talk about gold, my fellow vikings, and how awesome my name is. It was a lot of fun to have Robert on the show, so we'll definitely have him on every now and then.

We've got a short interview with our friend Melissa and talk about some (hopefully) upcoming interviews. I mention a bit about Never Not Funny as well.

Music on this episode:

ocremix.org
Gunslinger

Download "Episode 5: Roomate Robert"


Or subscribe to the RSS feed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see Mark in the picture!

Anonymous said...

" Anonymous said...

I see Mark in the picture! "

I think Mark is pretty.

Baltazart said...

hey, craig monty this is for you..
http://www.monty.es/es/index.asp
just because all about your name explanation..hope you enjoy